Nationally-Bid Co-Op Purchasing (AEPA)
Through the Ohio Council of Educational Purchasing Consortia (OCEPC), the Ohio Schools Council joined with other states to secure national pricing through the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA).
AEPA Contracts meet Ohio bidding requirements and offer competitive, national pricing. Best Part? All OSC members can take advantage of the negotiated pricing.
Contact OSC Cooperative Purchasing Program Manager, Tami Perkins, at
email@example.com or (216) 447-3100 x 6103 to learn more.
AEPA CONTRACT CATEGORIES
- Administrative Software
- Athletic Field Turf
- Athletic & Recreational Lighting
- Classroom Instructional Supplies
- Custodial Restroom, Break Room & Safety
- Hardwood & Synthetic Flooring
- Industrial Arts & Career Supplies
- LED Lighting
- Mobile Learning Solutions
- Office Supplies
- Roofing & Building Envelope
- Scoreboards and Marquee Signage
- Technology Products
- Track & Court Surfaces
- Walk-Through Metal Detectors
CONTACT US to learn more!