Food Purchasing Programs
Through strategic partnerships secured by OSC, we are excited to offer food purchasing programs which provide competitive pricing and potential for rebate incentives.
Email Kay Cook at email@example.com for a FREE Price Comparison Analysis to see how much you can save!
Everyday Essentials Cafeteria Items
Competitive Pricing, Vast Selection & Rebate Incentives
- Access to more than 850 food items including frozen, cooler, dry goods, snacks, bakery and More!
- Compliments OSC Bread, Milk, Ice Cream, Local Produce Program Competitive Pricing GFS “Prime Vendor” Program provides up to 2.5% in rebates
- Opportunity for Volume Discount Rebates
- Commodity Pricing Discounts on non-bid items
- No Fee to Join!
- OSC Support every step of the way!
Locally-Grown Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Varieties of local produce including: tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans, spinach, hydroponic lettuce, asparagus, fresh herbs, apples, pears, nectarines, and watermelons – ALL OHIO GROWN!!!
- Free advertising to make your menus shine!!!
- Made possible through a USDA grant with the Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Get the best price for the freshest local produce
- No Fee to Join!
How can my district Participate?
If you are interested in participating in these bids through the Ohio Schools Council, you must complete and sign the Intent to Participate Form by February 14, 2020. This form includes Rental and Delivery requirements for milk, ice cream and bread products. You are not required to participate in all food categories offered, however, you can only participate in one Group Purchasing Organization’s (GPO) contract for each food category listed (i.e., you cannot purchase grocery products from OSC’s contract as well as another GPO contract). If you do not select to participate in a food category on the Intent to Participate, your district will not be included in that category’s bid and will only be allowed to receive the OSC’s contract pricing with the permission of the Ohio Schools Council and the awarded vendor. Bids will be opened in March and pricing will be published in May. The contracts will be effective July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. If you wish to be included in our bid process, return all completed documents by February 14, 2020.
By returning these commitment forms, it is your FULL INTENTION to purchase from the OSC AWARDED VENDOR(S).
Contact OSC Program Manager, Kelly Rocco, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 447-3100 x 6103 to learn more.