The OSC has dozens of programs designed to help your district with Operational Support. Whether your project is big or small, we are here to help save your district time and money. See below to learn more.
Districts seeking Architectural and Engineering services can contract with GPD directly for services under the terms of the newly negotiated OSC/GPD contract. Services include assessing current facilities, master planning, programming, development of conceptual plans, specifications and design criteria, technology, sound and lighting, landscape design and full discipline engineering services, and more!
HVAC, LED LIGHTING & BUILDING SOLUTIONS
In an ongoing effort to expand our portfolio of cooperative purchasing programs, Ohio Schools Council is offering a HVAC, LED Lighting & Building Solutions Program through Gardiner. This program offers customized building solutions that meet a wide range of needs and requirements while also balancing cost and quality to provide the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Benefits to members include:
- Custom Designed Solutions – intensive discovery process in order to develop optimized solutions for each individual member based on that member’s current system, financial goals, and strategic objectives. Gardiner’s process begins with a full comprehensive audit of all existing equipment and places a special focus on making sure your building systems operate with the lowest total cost of ownership for you.
- Energy & Operating Cost Savings – Gardiner’s solutions can often be self-funding and result in energy efficiency improvements and operating cost savings. Improvements can include HVAC system upgrades, LED lighting retrofits, other energy conservation measures and even renewable energy systems.
- Competitive Pricing – aggressive discounting structure exclusively for Ohio School Council members on Gardiner’s full line of products and services that is 2.5 – 5.25% lower than the manufacturer’s published national cooperative pricing schedule.
- A Robust Portfolio of Products & Services – a full line of HVAC equipment and supplies, professional services which includes repair, intelligent services, water treatment, and a host of building solutions such as automation and controls, building analytics, and supply side energy management.
- Financing Mechanisms – expertise in assisting members with securing financing for their building projects. Gardiner provides a variety of financing tools including government procurement options and shared savings programs.
- Account Management – a strict and detailed process to manage customer accounts, from planning and initial implementation to regular equipment audits to ensure customer satisfaction and ongoing communication.
Phone companies are eliminating analog services – phone lines, alarms, and T-1 circuits – Prices for these services have increased drastically, and support has decreased. Take advantage of a FREE Telecom Analysis and discounted pricing through OSC Preferred Partner, Commtrol.
The Ohio Schools Council, in conjunction with Finding Leaders, help recruit the best possible candidates for all types of school leadership positions. The process is focused on comprehensive recruiting, staff and community engagement and a strategic interviewing process.
District: South Euclid-Lyndhurst City Schools
Deadline to apply: June 21, 2019
OSC, in partnership with Sheakley Uniservice, is excited to offer a traditional Group Rating Program as well as Retrospective Group Rating Program for districts that do not qualify for the traditional group rated program. Members are projected to save as much as 57%.
SECTION 125 FLEX, FSA AND HSA ADMINISTRATION
OSC in partnership with American Fidelity, offers – at no cost to schools or employees – Section 125, FSA and HSA administration including flexible spending account, risk management, plan documents, annual updates, administrative guides and IRS updates. Representatives will educate and enroll employees into the plan.
POST-EMPLOYMENT PLAN FOR SEPARATION PAY
PRG is a national leader in providing school districts a Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) through The PRIME Choice Plan for retiree’s Separation Pay. Separation Pay can include Sick Pay, Vacation Pay, Early Retirement Incentive Plans and others. The PRIME Choice Plan offers a Tax-Free option for healthcare expenses in addition to a 403b Special Pay Plan’s Tax-Deferred option for your retiree’s Separation Pay. For questions, Brent Sampson at PRG can be reached at 1-801-669-3593 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our partners at 1-888-OHIOCOMP provide managed care programming designed to more closely manage workers’ compensation injuries and costs and return-to-work outcomes without compromising quality of care.
WASTE & RECYCLING
OSC has a waste and recycling contract with Republic Services of Cleveland, Rumpke of Ohio and Waste Management for the following counties: Cuyahoga, Erie, Lorain, Medina, Wood, Richland, Clark, Geauga, Hancock, Huron, Lake, Licking, Mahoning, Ottawa, Portage and Summit Counties.
Competitively priced pickup services that meet your needs. Regular waste, cardboard and co-mingled recycling services are available, as well as roll-off containers and extra call out services. Front and rear loaders are available. Light bulb and electronic waste recycling available in some areas.
Contact Kelly Rocco at (216) 447-3100 ext. 6101 for pricing in your area.