Nationally-Bid Co-Op Purchasing (AEPA)
Through the Ohio Council of Educational Purchasing Consortia (OCEPC), the Ohio Schools Council joined with other states to secure national pricing through the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA).
AEPA Contracts meet Ohio bidding requirements and offer competitive, national pricing. Best Part? All OSC members can take advantage of the negotiated pricing.
Contact OSC Program Manager, Kelly Rocco, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 447-3100 x 6103 to learn more.
AEPA CONTRACT CATEGORIES
- Administrative Software
- Athletic Equipment & Supplies
- Athletic Turf
- Athletic & Recreational Lighting
- Classroom Instructional Supplies
- Custodial Restroom, Break Room & Safety
- Hardwood & Synthetic Flooring
- Industrial Arts & Career Supplies
- LED Lighting
- Mobile Learning Solutions
- Office Supplies
- Roofing & Building Envelope
- Scoreboards and Marquee Signage
- Technology Products
- Telescopic & Stadium Seating
- Track & Court Surfaces
- Walk-Through Metal Detectors