OSC Safety Plan Services Meeting
Need help with your district’s Safety planning? Confused about new requirements?
Join us for a Lunch and Learn featuring the OSC Safety Plan program on Thursday, February 1, from 9-noon at the ESC of Cuyahoga County. We will discuss the steps needed to help your district comply with upcoming state regulations. Free lunch will be provided! Register now!
OSC Offers Low-Cost Assistance in the following areas:
- Pre-evaluation of emergency plan documents to assist in passing a formal review by ODE
- Visits to the school(s)/district to assist in the preparation and modification of school emergency plan documents
- Hands-on assistance in complying with the new EMT (Emergency Management Test) requirements
- Special instruction for uploading the data into SAFE
- Assistance in complying with new floor plan, site plan requirements, Contact Information requirements and Annual Plan Certifications
- Organization of Workshops on relevant emergency plan topics
- 24/7 telephone and email service to provide answers to questions related to ODE emails and correspondence connected with school emergency plans
- Liaison with vendors, such as Navigate and Foremost, which provide document assistance
- Date: February 1, 2018
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- End Time: 12:00 pm
- Location: ESC of Cuyahoga County (6393 Oak Tree Blvd., Independence)