OSC to Offer School Emergency & Safety Plan Services – Please complete your Commitment Form by Tuesday, August 1.
OSC is excited to announce new School Emergency Plan services will be offered beginning August 1, 2017. At the rate of $150 per school building, Mr. Tim Del Vecchio, Former Consultant with the Ohio Department of Homeland Security, will provide the following services, which are no longer offered through the Department of Homeland Security:
- Pre-evaluation of documents to ensure they will pass a formal review by ODE
- Visits to the school(s)/district to assist in the preparation and modification of school emergency plan documents
- Assistance in complying with the new EMT (Emergency Management Test) requirements
- Special instruction for uploading the data into SAFE
- Assistance in complying with new floor plan, site plan requirements, Contact Information requirements and Annual Plan Certifications
- Facilitation of Incident Command Training (ICS) for school administrators
- District Training related to new requirements, forms, and emergency best practices
- Organization of Workshops on relevant emergency plan topics
- 24/7 telephone and email service to provide answers to questions related to ODE emails and correspondence connected with school emergency plans
- Liaison with vendors, such as Navigate and Foremost, which provide document assistance
For questions, please email Larry Tomec at email@example.com.